Belt-Driven Live Roller
Chain-Driven Live Roller
For heavier-duty applications including pallet handling and machine shop. Chain-driven live roller conveyors are available in 1.9” and 3.5”Dia rollers, driven with a #40, 60 or 80 roller chain. Motors available mounted underneath or side-mounted. Motors and gearboxes supplied to suit your application.
Accumulation conveyors are used when downstream functions operate more slowly than upstream production. Accumulation conveyors slow product flow to manageable levels. Accumulation can be added to lineshaft, belt-driven and chain-driven live roller conveyors.
- Compact – Small track cross-section and small radius horizontal and vertical curves allow installation in confined areas and take fullest advantage of available space.
- Economical – Most systems can be powered by one drive, including curves and inclines. Fewer drives mean lower operating and maintenance costs.
- Adaptable – Product is suspended from the Chainveyor system permitting a wide range of products to be handled. This includes many items that are non-conveyable by other means. It is particularly suited for cleaning, painting and plating applications that would contaminate or destroy belt or roller conveyors.
- Safer – Tubular, enclosed track design reduces the chances of injury because the moving chain is inaccessible to casual contact.
Overhead chain conveyor is an economical and efficient system that is commonly used in paintline, millwork or other applications where the product being conveyed does not lend itself to traditional conveyance methods
L-Series Belt Power Turns feature a proven reliable design to facilitate the smooth transfer of small products around turns. L-Series turns offer uniform transfer and alignment of small products. Available in complete, or partial stainless steel construction to meet USDA and FDA requirements.
Knife-Edge Belt Power turns allow the ultimate transfer of small, lightweight products around curves from 30 to 180 degrees at speeds up to 100 fpm. These units can handle load capacities up to 15 lbs/ft. Designed specifically to eliminate expensive accessories normally used to effect transfers.
Spiral Lifts are a compact way to achieve differences in conveyor elevations while using only a fraction of the space needed by conventional conveyors. Spiral lifts can be designed to continuously conveyor both large and small products without jamming, sliding or tumbling. Cartons, bags, drums or even many types of unpackaged products can be easily conveyed without the problems associated with other vertical lifting systems.
Accomplishes both elevation and directional changes with a single unit. Features a positive direct drive belt to eliminate slippage and all-metal construction. Units can be built to meet the special requirements of most any application. Spiral curves are available in arcs from 15 to 209 degrees.
The ChuteMaster sprial chute is constructed of standardized 90 degree modules that are easily and quickly assembled at the job site. These components are made of durable fiberglass and have a special gel-coating to provide long-wearing, low-friction service. The modules are attached to a center pole which is the sole support for the unit.
- Savings of floor space
- Low initial and operating cost
- Self-starting even in high humidity
- Speed controlled by special profile design
- Special low-friction, wear-resistant coating promotes long-life operation
- Handles a wide range of package sizes and types
- Virtually maintenance-free
Parts Conveyor w/ Feeder
Wire Mesh Belt Conveyor
Reciprocating Vertical Conveyor
Reciprocating Vertical Conveyors (RVCs) are used to convey products between elevations or up to a mezzanine. Loading and unloading configurations are available to suit your application. Capacities up to 4,000 lbs. Speeds up to 120 fpm. Available in electro mechanical and hydraulic.
Continuous Vertical Conveyor
Heavy-Duty Slat Conveyor
90 Degree Chain Transfer
90 Degree Skate Wheel Transfer
High package sortation up to 150 cartons per minute can be accurately and gently sorted using a flite sortation conveyor.
Conveyor Engineering can provide replacement rollers in a variety of finishes for nearly any conveyor. Diameters from 1" to 8" available. Axles are available in round and hex from 1/4" to 3-7/16". Grooved rollers and rollers with sprockets are also available.
- Roller Diameter
- Wall thickness or desired roller capacity
- "Between Frame" dimension
- Axle size/shape
- Groove/Sprocket size and placement (if applicable)
Conveyor Engineering can provide replacement bearings for nearly any application.
- Body Diameter
- Flange Diameter (if applicable)
- Bore size/shape
- Lubricant Type
- Load Rating
Conveyor Engineering can provide replacement skate wheels for almost any application.
- Body Diameter
- Bore Diameter
- Face Width
Ball Transfers are available in a variety of sizes and materials to suit most applications.
- Ball/Housing material
- Mount type (Flange/Stem)
- Ball Size
- Stem Diameter (if applicable)