For over 75 years, Papé has been providing the West's Construction and forestry industries with premium products and exceptional service.
Engineered Products, a Papé Company
With a history of over 30 years, Engineered Products is one of the fastest growing providers of material handling, storage and commercial products in the United States.
Originating in the Northwest the company's growth has been fueled by a prestigious base of multi national client's spanning a wide cross section of industry segments that include;
- Food Processing
- Third Party Warehousing
- Software Development
- Bio Technology
The company services its national client base from its Western operations. The recent history of Engineered Products includes the following notable events:
- September 23, 1998 – Engineered Products, Inc. is established and acquires Engineered Storage Products founded in Seattle Washington in 1983.
- September 19, 1999 – Acquired the material handling, storage and commercial products division of A&M Lift Truck a division of Halton Co. Expanding operations into Oregon.
- March 23, 2001 – Acquired Gadco Material Handling established in 1970 in Portland Oregon. Expanded the company's product offering to high tech work benches and conveyor systems increasing the companies Oregon market presence.
- January 10, 2002 – Acquired Easyup Storage Systems established in 1974, a manufacturer of boltless shelving and workbench products. Expanded operations into manufacturing of its own unique brand of shelving and work benches.
- July 31, 2002 – Acquired Conveyor Engineering Co founded in 1980, a conveyor and packaging products distributor. Expanded product offering.
- January 1, 2004 – Earned the prestigious Overhead Door Franchise banner status. Expanded operations to include after sale service and repair in the Seattle metropolitan area.
- January 1, 2007 – Engineered Products was acquired by the Papé Group, one of the best-positioned, capital-equipment service companies in the West.
- June 16, 2017 – Acquired Next Level Warehouse Solutions established in 2003. Next Level Warehouse Solutions is a leading wholesale reseller of storage and material handling products including work bench products for the technology industry, providing solutions to clients in the Sacramento area and the Bay Area of California.
"Thanks to EP, we have an efficiently designed warehouse which roughly quadrupled our warehousing capacity and is configured specifically to support our business needs."
Distribution & Logistics Manager