About Overhead Door
While Engineered Products, a Papé Company had been a distributor of Overhead Door Company’s line of industrial doors since 1999, it was in 2004 that the company was made a “banner” distributor.
Overhead Door™ is a leading provider of overhead and garage door systems. From residential garage doors to commercial overhead doors, openers, loading dock equipment and high-speed doors, Overhead Door™ provides the solutions, service and support you need to ensure your home or business is safe and has reliable access everyday.
Locally owned and operated for over 30 years, and providing quality service and products to our community. By focusing on the needs of our customers and hiring talented employees at fair wages, we are able to provide the highest quality products and service to our customers. We guarantee satisfaction, and we work hard for our customers to earn it.
With local service in the greater Puget Sound area, Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, San Benito County, Sunnyvale, and backed by a nationwide network of more than 450 authorized Overhead Door™ Distributors: Engineered Products, a Papé Company stands at the ready to provide quality products and professional service. No matter the situation, our commitment to excellence is apparent.
Engineered Products, a Papé Company provides expert service from a company you can trust. Whether you’re looking for a product installation, help with a repair or regular maintenance to keep your garage door in the best shape, we can help. Our service technicians are professional, friendly and ready to help. Plus as an Overhead Door™ distributor, you can rest assured that every member of our team is trained and knowledgeable. Call us for all of your service needs!
- On-site and phone consultations for garage door replacements
- Residential door replacement estimates available evenings and Saturdays by appointment
- No charge for estimates for repairs or replacements
- Commercial and residential garage door installation on both new construction and remodel projects
- Keypad installation and training
- Repair service on issues ranging from replacing broken springs and rollers to replacing safety sensors
- Warranty service and maintenance including tightening, adjusting and lubricating the door and openers
We strive to hold true to the following at all times, in everything we do:
- Customers: It is our business to provide for the needs of our customers and to strive for 100% satisfaction, in our attitude and in spirit.
- People: We recognize people as the core of our strength. That's why we encourage initiative from employees and provide opportunities for personal growth throughout the entire organization. Emphasizing balance and quality of life for all employees leads to better service for our customers.
- Integrity: We strive to conduct ourselves as professionals, always doing what is right – with no exceptions.
- Excellence: Our culture is one that focuses on continuous improvement – we are never satisfied and always strive for challenging goals.
- Education: We encourage, support and provide a learning environment for our employees.
- Communication: Create an atmosphere of open, consistent, two-way communication, both internally and with customers.
- Teamwork: Together we achieve our common goals while providing an atmosphere of respect for customers and employees alike.
- Execution: We carry out and fully put into effect our plans and commitments to customers.
- Safety: We ensure the highest degree of safety for our partners and for our customers.
- Quality: We never settle for anything less than the highest quality in anything we do.